I’ve been in the helping profession for what seems like my entire life. Ok, maybe not my ENTIRE life, but it has been well over 20 years. As a double extrovert by nature, I truly enjoy being around people and helping people overcome their challenges. I have seen my fair share of struggle in my life, including what has felt like a mountain of emotional fears that I accumulated since birth. I’ve been blessed through my own journey to have been coached, trained and mentored by the most incredible people who use the same coaching practices as I do, allowing me to let go, shine and love my life in a way that feels effortless. The good news is that if I can do it, so can you. And, it is a lot easier than you might think.
As a Coach and Mentor…
I am fun, compassionate, highly intuitive, and really good at figuring things out. I can see what is hidden between the lines and understand how it affects the outcome of your life. I also like quick results; I really don’t believe that it needs to take several years, or a lifetime to make a permanent change in your life. The techniques I use in my private coaching allow me to get to the heart of the matter quickly; releasing all of the emotional fear, anxiety and overwhelm that is keeping you stuck and immediately creating more peace, joy, energy, and confidence so you can enjoy a healthy, balanced, successful and meaningful life.
On A Personal Note…
The loves of my life include being married to my husband, being a mom to three high-spirited teenagers, taking adventures and creating memories with them, being in nature, hanging out with girlfriends, eating good food, and laughing…A LOT.
I love learning, being open to new ideas and being a lightworker. You may catch me talking about my guardian angels and crystals from time to time, but never during a session. Unless, of course, you want me to
I love people; the psychology of the human mind, and figuring out why people behave the way they do.
I love being involved with people; connecting, inspiring, motivating, and educating others through the work I do.
I love being a witness to growth and transformation; seeing clients go from being overwhelmed, uncertain, and stuck, to a life filled with inner peace, balance, confidence, joy, love, and purpose.
I love my tribe! Educating and mentoring other coaches who are devoted to uplifting humanity; those who want to find their ideal clients, create a massive impact and build a highly successful coaching business using the exact same tools I use in my coaching practice. Yes, I really do believe in community and sharing all of my secrets.
• Founder, Zaptastic® Professional Coaching LLC (2008-Present)
• Women In Leadership Development, Mid-Day Women’s Alliance (2008-Present)
• Home Based Business Owner/Independent Consultant, Coach and Trainer (2001-2006)
• Social Worker for at-risk children, juveniles, and homebound elderly (1994-2001)
Education and Training…
• Bachelors in Social Work; University WI-Green Bay
• Certified Fearless Living Coach; Fearless Living Institute, Boulder, CO
• Certified RAMP Practitioner; Quantum Leapᶟ University, Dallas, TX
• Certified CORE MAP Assessment Facilitator, Quantum Leapᶟ University, Dallas, TX
• Success-GPS Facilitator, Quantum Leapᶟ University, Dallas, TX
• Gold Standard Coach Classification, Quantum Leapᶟ University, Dallas, TX
• Access Consciousness BARS Certified, Stafford, TX